The Yambuk Lake caravan park is a peaceful park that offers all the facilities that you need to create a relaxing oasis away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. All you need to do is sit back and absorb your tranquil surroundings and plan your adventures.
Features of the park
- The park features 23 powered and 7 unpowered sites to accommodate your travelling needs
- Yambuk Lake is on your doorstep, and it offers good fishing all a stone’s throw from your tent or caravan
- A children’s playground is nearby to keep the little ones entertained
- A barbeque under shelter, to cook up the day’s catch, or sit back in tranquil surrounds and enjoy a sausage in bread
- Resident caretakers are at the park to answer any questions, or to offer tips to get the most out of your coastal break
- A pet friendly park where man and dog can holiday in harmony
- Ideally positioned near the famous Yambuk Slide – are you game to experience one of the Great South region’s largest slides?
- A short journey will have you in Port Fairy, Victoria’s most popular seaside destination and internationally recognised as the world’s most liveable community. A whole host of adventures, no matter what your desires, can be found in this beautiful part of Victoria
Facilities at the park
The park boasts all of the facilities that visitors come to expect on their coastal adventures. These include:
- 23 powered sites
- 7 unpowered sites
- Dog friendly
- Children’s playground
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Fishing Lake
- Boat ramp
Check out what amazing deals you can pick up for your next holiday to Yambuk.